Our Next Deadline
Applications for the July 1, 2024 Individual Artist deadline will be available by June 1. This deadline is for the LOI portion (part 1), after which applicants will have ten days to complete the full application.
- Individual Artists may apply for a $3,000 Emerging Artist Grant or a $5,000 Advancing Artist Grant
- Both categories include designations for Equity Artists who identify as members of a BIMPOC, PWD, Veteran, Senior, and/or LGBTQIA2+ community, and Culture Bearers.
- At least two weeks before each grant deadline, grant coaching is offered. First-time applicants and Equity Artists are encouraged to contact the office to inquire about grant coaching.
FOR ARTS ORGANIZATIONS
AND OTHER NONPROFITS THAT OFFER ARTS PROGRAMMING
The next Organizational Grant application deadline is March 1, 2024. Proposals for arts programming that begins at least sixty days after the deadline may be submitted in one of the following grant categories.
- Legacy Grants
- Small Towns/Rural Areas Grants
- Programming Grants for Arts Organizations
Equity Organizations and other nonprofits that offer arts programming are encouraged to apply for Legay Grants of $5,000. Arts organizations may receive $10,000 in the highly-competitive Legacy Grants category.