Support for Regional Organizations
SEMAC serves arts programming in nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, and local government entities within its eleven-county region as follows.
- Offers grants to arts organizations for artistic productions and presentations, general operating support, and arts management training.
- Supports artist residencies in K-12 public and non-religious private schools.
- Provides grant opportunities for arts projects in rural areas and small towns with populations under 7,500.
- Through the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund, also offers grants for arts programming by non-arts organizations.
- Upon request, makes staff available for technical assistance in preparing grants, and arranging meetings in your area.
- Allows space on its Web site for listing arts organizations and calendar items with links to organization homepages when requested.
Further, SEMAC can assist arts organizations in connecting with artists and other regional nonprofit organizations.