SEMAC activities and deadlines are listed below. Due to the pandemic, application availability and deadlines may differ from the norm. Grant applications are posted at least thirty days before corresponding deadlines.
Beginning in July 2022, most applications will be in two parts. Part 1 (the LOI section) must be filled out and submitted at least one week prior to the Grant Deadline, so that applicants have enough time to complete Part 2, which includes the Proposal Narrative and the Budget Section.
- Jun 1: Application window opens, Individual Artist Grants
- Jun 21: SEMAC Board of Directors meeting via Zoom
- Jun 24: Last day to submit LOI (part 1 of the online application form) for Individual Artist Grants
- Jul 1: Grant Application (Part 2) Deadline 11:59pm, Individual Artist Grants
- Aug 16: SEMAC Board of Directors meeting via Zoom
- Aug 17: Announcement of Awards, Individual Artist Grants
- Sep 1: Application window opens, Organizational Grants
- Sep 24: Last day to submit LOI (part 1 of the online application form) for Organizational Grants
- Oct 1: Grant Application (Part 2) Deadline 11:59pm, Organizational Grants
- Nov 15: SEMAC Board of Directors meeting via Zoom
- Nov 16: Announcement of Awards, Organizational Grants